Friday, June 3, 2011

There Is Hope

I've made it a goal to move in our new house by next week. By then the wood floors should be done and everything cleaned....I'm crossing my fingers that next weekend I'll be typing in our new office instead of the living room couch surrounded by crap and clutter. Since I've been feeling better I've started to pack up...it feels good to be off the couch.

I'm 15 weeks now and actually feeling quite good. I haven't thrown up for a week and I haven't been nauseous for a week......we're making progress people! The best part? I can eat regular foods, you know, normal food that people have for dinner, I can eat. It's great! The only time I get a little queasy (so far) is when I wait too long to eat. I've even gone back to work part time. I'm barely starting to show but to most people I just look fat. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by talking about it.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way and only gets better!

2 comments:

AVJ said...

Oh good! I'm glad you are feeling better. So tell me about this house of yours??? I haven't heard a thing! I'm sure you don't look fat at all! How can you even say that? Everyone knows it is a baby bump.

Cassie said...

I can't believe how sick you've been! If your still looking for a nice fatty food I highly recommend Nutela! It's my favorite and Rhett doesn't like it, so I get the whole jar to myself! I don't know if this would help, but when I get sick I think of all the germs on and around any toliet and that seems to help settle my stomach. If I ever do throw up I go to the kitchen sink because doing it in the bathroom makes it worse! hahaha...