Thursday, November 30, 2023

Cora Turns 10!

I can hardly believe my darling Cora is 10, wow! She's rocking her therapies, doing her best in school and academic work, and improving her social skills. I never could have guessed a few years ago how well she would be doing right now and I'm always blown away by her. Most times I'm blown away by her sass and the other times I'm blown away by Cora just being Cora. It's a joy to watch (except when the sass comes out).

This year she asked for a bowling party and wanted it to be something that her best friend, Presley, could do (she uses a walker). In total she had 6 friends and they all had a blast, it was such fun to watch them play together and cheer each other on. 

Her favorite gift was her very own watch!

Trying out the hair chalks

Along with her lap desk she received some stationary and each morning we all wake up to these love notes by our door. She can be pretty thoughtful.

Her first paint-by-number project.











 

No comments: