Wednesday, November 29, 2023

October Happenings

Lance had a barbershop contest in Seattle so Kimball went with him for the weekend. Those two really do have the closest bond, it is sweet to watch.
Since Lance serves over the Deacons he went with Kimball to do a youth session of baptisms at the temple. It was foggy on that night and the way the temple lit up against the fog was awesome. Look out Batman, Moroni is here!
Ezra got student of the month!
Cora came with me one morning on my walk and as I asked to her stop and look back, I was suddenly struck with how grown up she's become. I had to capture the moment.
Ezra did cross country this year and absolutely loved it! He is one Speedy Gonzales and loves anything athletic.
Cora had a few doctor appointments and then we all had flu shots so of course we had to stop for Krispy Kreme donuts.
One day Ezra was crying in his room and I didn't know what happened. As he came and snuggled with me on the couch he said while crying, "Cora left me in the room and I got really lonely. I don't like feeling lonely because then I'm all alone and don't have anybody!" It was a touching moment to hear about his loneliness, even six-year-olds get lonely when family are in other rooms of the house.
Cora was home sick from school for a few days so we turned it into a girl day. Nails, baking cookies, and watching a girl movie. Love this darling!

 

No comments: