Thursday, February 23, 2023

Valentine's Day

Lance spent the majority of Valentine's Day with his quartet singing telegrams. He even visited the kids' school and sang in their classrooms, except Cora. There was no way she was going to let her Dad embarrass her like that! But Kimball and Ezra loved it and so did their teachers. When he got to the kindergarten center, Ezra's class had just gotten to music class and the substitute teacher was the school counselor. He sneakily asked Lance if Lance would sing for a good 30 minutes so he wouldn't have to teach music which was not his forte. That made me chuckle. All of the class parties were a hit and their teachers emailed me pictures of the kids.



This was Ezra's valentine to me, complete with snacks and candies from around the house. The back of it made me laugh, "I am epic!" How does he know what epic means no less how to spell it? Ha!


 

No comments: