Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love/Hate Relationship

Lance found this website which I have a love/hate relationship with. Go ahead, check it out for yourself. In fact I double dare you to try it and see what you think. We both wanted a way to monitor what we eat so we know what nutrients we are or are not consuming and what things we need to back off of. It's basically a food journal and it automatically tells you where you are at with calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, sugar, and sodium. It's quite an eye opener! I've been trying it out just for fun and find that my occasional dessert is not so occasional but rather with every meal. I'm a chocolate girl, what can I say? There's also a way to find out how many calories you burn while exercising, they give fitness tips, track your weight loss goals and monitors how you're progressing. I know there are all kinds of gadgets and software programs that are expensive to track all of this stuff but we like this website because its free. Try it out HERE.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I should do this. I really should. Maybe I will. :)