Thank goodness for blogging and journals because I can go back and read about all the things that have happened. A few highlights from 2010:
- Lance started his apprenticeship
- Lance passed the national boards and graduated with his degree in mortuary science
- We went to Denver on an amazing trip for Lance's labs. We saw Michael Buble in concert, Mary Poppins on Broadway, went to the Body Worlds museum, I got to relax all week in the hotel, and we LOVED getting away for a bit.
- I was called into Young Womans as the secretary and love every minute of it. Girls camp was definitely a-m-a-z-ing.
- After 10 hard, hard hours I got the backyard cleaned up with the help of Mom and Christine
- I went to Jackson Hole, WY on a girls trip
- And we're even more deeply in love with each other which is the greatest of all