Friday, December 10, 2010

Clutter = Chaos

Funny I came across this blog post today. Just a few weeks ago as I was putting out Christmas decorations I became really frustrated with all the stuff we have around. Stuff we haven't used in 6 months or more. Stuff that just sits and collects dust. It clutters the house and makes me feel suffocated and trapped. I told Lance we need to take a huge load to the DI and sell a few things on Craigslist. Just that thought alone made me feel better.Thanks to a fellow blogger for posting this on her blog, otherwise I never would have found it: A Case For Simplification

1 comment:

The Rich's said...

Thanks for the encouragment. I ahve been feeling the same way! I ahve been trying to declutter things but time with four kids makes it quite challenging but you ahve encouraged me to keep going forward! Becky you ahve always been uplifting to me! I know I only got to be around you for a short time but you truly are a great gal!