Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Fever

As of late I cannot wait for spring. I hate the gloomy gray clouds, the rainy/snowy mist, and the dead trees. It's utterly depressing! To get ready for spring I organized and de-cluttered this weekend. All three of our garbage cans were overflowing with useless junk, I filled our car with things to donate to the DI, and we've listed several other large furniture items on craigslist. I got such a huge sense of relief and accomplishment after I finished it all, the junk was literally driving me crazy! Aaaaaaaahhh, now I just want to stay indoors and enjoy the freshness of each room not to mention escaping the misery of the weather.

The best part? I finished it all before Lance got home from work so I was able to surprise him. He was just as thrilled about it as I was. Later on during the day when I got home from running errands he bought me some roses and chocolates as a thank you for all the hard work I did on the house. What a Sweetie, I love my guy!

No comments: