Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lately

I have so much blogging to catch up on! I really don't like getting behind, it makes me super anxious. But, the month of May really kicked my fanny and I'm still trying to catch up on all the household things as well as sleep. I don't think I really know what sleep is anymore. This past week was awful in that department because Kimball is cutting the two year molars - why didn't anyone tell me what a nightmare those buggers are?! Holy cow!! Sunday night he was up 7 times and the remaining nights of the week have been 3-4 times each night, of course that's on top of the usual scheduled times I have to get up with Cora to do her feeds. Needless to say, I'm beat!

That's about all to say for now. I'm tired and behind in all departments: cleaning, laundry, cooking (as in I haven't done much), paying bills and reconciling, my calling (didn't get done at all last month), etc. My to-do list is growing by the second and I've only got 2.5 weeks to get it finished before we leave to go home for a while. I'm SO excited to visit home! A much needed break and I'm ready for it.

1 comment:

Tara Koyle said...

Everything will get done in time, just remember to take time to have fun with your kiddos! Does this mean you'll be in town for the reunion???