Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ezra Baby

I've been trying to take more pictures of Ezra. This is my favorite age and he's just so playful and cute. He loves wrestling and crashing cars and is by far my snuggliest kid. His favorite thing is any kind of animal. He still is not talking but jabbers away all day. His older siblings rough him up sometimes as they play hard with him (especially Cora). And he doesn't go ANYWHERE without his sloth. Cora absolutely adores him and doesn't know how to play soft, she's often found sitting on his head or pulling his limbs. She calls him Little Bud and Babe and it just melts my heart when I hear it.

This particular night he refused to go to bed so he and I hung out a little while longer. He immediately started vacuuming.
But of course he can't vacuum without his sloth. He can't do anything without his sloth.
 I think this is one of my favorite pictures of him. Just look at those eyes!

 And then he got a haircut which I immediately regretted because he became a toddler and lost all of his baby-ness. He looks sooooo different!

This was Kimball at this same age. Obviously Ezra is much skinnier (because he NEVER holds still) but you can certainly tell they're brothers!

No comments: