Monday, March 25, 2019

Random Photos

These two crazy kids have a good time together during the day while Kimball is at school. I think Ezra is really going to miss Cora when she's gone this next year, too. She's all registered for kindergarten and it's been quite a struggle getting any kind of help from the school to assist her. They're basing everything off of her last evaluation which I thought was completely ridiculous (she wouldn't cooperate or engage at all. She sat on the floor rocking herself, covered her eyes, and used my hand to point. How they determined by that kind of cooperation that she doesn't qualify is beyond me)! So I'm currently gathering reports from current therapists and doctors to please give Cora another evaluation. It's been rather frustrating!




 He ran (and I mean literally RAN) straight into the corner of the wall).
 If big sister gets nail polish then Ezra wants it too.



No comments: