Friday, June 28, 2019

Spring Time!.....continued

Fun with Roe's and Ramos'.
Kimball kept asking to do a lemonade stand and this particular weekend our street was having a yard sale. I knew if I was going to do one at all that this weekend would be great timing. I made raspberry lemonade, M&M cookies, and scotcharoos for the kids to sell. We made some signs and waited for people to come. I was secretly hoping that the kids would make at least $2, I didn't want their little hearts crushed. But the joke was on me - they made $52!!!


 Really, mom?
 Little squirt

Happy 2nd birthday to this fun little guy!!! I made a worm and dirt cake for him and we had a small celebration as a family. He keeps up with the older two just fine and makes everyone laugh. He loves snuggles and Mama but loves his stuffed sloth most of all. Happy birthday little buddy, we sure love you!











Cora had her 7th surgery on May 14. She had a Sinuplasty, and tonsils and adenoids removed. I was lucky enough to have mom come to town to help me as the doctor and various experienced moms voiced how this "recovery is brutal, hopefully she won't end up back in the ER, gear up for two weeks of hell" time of recovery. Cora did amazingly well! The next day she was eating and drinking normally, riding her bike, and never skipped a beat. I was so shocked and relieved, well done brave girl!


 BEST. GRANDMA. EVER.


Lance had a barbershop concert followed by competition and harmony college the next month. It's been a few busy barbershop months. His chorus came in 2nd place!


No comments: