Tuesday, June 13, 2023

School Projects

Kimball got to do a science fair and his curiosity was if a baseball was dropped at different heights, which ball drops the fastest? He did a great job! The other elementary grades were able to attend the science fair as were the parents. It's neat to see all the different ideas.

Cora working on her science project.
I went with Kimball on his last ever field trip! I felt bad because I had been throwing up the night before and did not have the strength in me to go but my mom guilt got the best of me. I mean, it's his last field trip ever and I didn't want to miss that precious time with him. We went to Saltese Flats to do some bird watching and also talking about different insects living in the ponds there. It was actually pretty fun although it was hot.



 

No comments: