Sunday, July 9, 2023

Random Photos

Kimball had an idea to start a business mowing lawns for the neighbors. I told him it was an excellent idea except he needed to wait until he could mow the lawn 100% independently. He does well now but when he starts it I have to hold down the handle because his arm isn't long enough. He was pretty determined because the next time he mowed he was adamant that I was not to help him, not even starting it. I'm proud of him for keeping at it and helping me with this chore, he's such a good kid!



Donuts after cleaning the church
Cora can make some pretty big bubbles in the bath using soap.
A few days ago I was pushing Cora and Ezra on the saucer swing and they were pretty high, about 10' as high as the deck. The next thing I know, after I pushed them the swing just kept going and the kids tumbled to the ground. The cable broke. Poor Ezra got hit right between the eyes by the edge of the swing.

No comments: