Thursday, February 15, 2024

Temple Sessions and Kimball-isms

My old friends and I have decided to save the first Friday every month as a play date, otherwise we'd never see each other. It has been soooo nice to see them more regularly and have girl time. We also decided that we'd go to the temple once a month or every other month as our schedules allow, and on this cold January day we all went to do sealings. Chris brought several family names and it was really special to be there with her for that.
Left to right: Julie Ramos, me, Chris Frazier, and Jean Gene
Kimball was able to do a baptism session with the Brimhall's, our old neighbors. When he got home I asked how it went and he said, "My jumpsuit was so small that when I moved my shoulders, it felt like I was being neutered!"

Dad was asking Kimball which twin was which in his deacon's quorum and Kimball said, "You can tell by counting their zits!'
 

No comments: