Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks to those that check up on us regularly despite my inconsistent posting. Things are going well and opportunity seems to be all around us. It is beginning to get humid here in SC, which I have not been looking forward to (esp. roaches). We have a beautiful little pond in our complex and I like to walk along it and listen to my iPod. It even has an alligator in it.

I have been spending hours and hours for weeks putting up my first online store and it's finally complete! I sell software and books for webmasters, internet marketers, etc. However, there are book sections for anybody (recipes, cookbooks, health, home & garden, making money, etc.) For those of you that seem to be avid bloggers, most of the tools, graphics, templates, etc. can be used on blogs as well.

The site is www.MarketersOasis.com

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Okay...I linked your site! Good luck with that...but start sharing the love...leave comments!!

julie said...

I was chatting with Carey Miller and she told me she talked to you about me. I was honestly scared! But she said not to worry, so I hope she's right! Anyway, I hear you're moving down to these parts. We should be friends. I like friends. :)

Ashley and Dave said...

I have gotten out of the habit of checking your blog because you never post! I am glad that you have latley though. Glad that the new move is treating you well!