Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Vacation




My parents came to SC and we did tons of sightseeing in Charleston and spent a day in Myrtle Beach, we had an absolute blast! We wore ourselves out but got a lot done in a week. Also, my dad got to spend a few days is North Carolina to do family history work. We took carriage tours, took a boat to Ft Sumter, toured the USS Yorktown, toured 18th century homes, and on and on.
Above are pictures from our trip to Myrtle Beach. Me and Becky with Elvis, Me with Elton John and my parents in their skivvy's.

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Wow...your parent's are hot!! Oh man I miss you guys!! Your mom is one of my most favorite moms in the entire world...I am still sorry about her chocolate eggs!!

(me)linda said...

That Elvis is kinda creepin' me out. :)

Brandi said...

Hi Lance!!!!! I found your blog on Melinda's...how are you? What are you doing in SC?