Sunday, January 3, 2010

Who Doesn't Love a Good Challenge?

This weekend Lance's siblings were all in town for the last of the Christmas festivities. They have decided to have a Cox Family Biggest Loser Challenge! Whoever loses the most weight by Kempton and Bonnie's wedding (April 10) will win the funds from the pot and the title of the Cox Biggest Loser. Each participant contributes $10 towards the pot and weighs in tonight, the weight loss is calculated by the percentage of body weight lost.

For Christmas I gave Lance a stationary exercise bike, because during the winter months its hard to walk/bike outside when its dark by 5pm so now when he's awake and on call at 2am he can still exercise for the day. Yesterday I went grocery shopping and stocked our fridge of all things healthy and tonight I'm hiding all the holiday treats. My man is going to win!

2 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

wooohooo1 Go Cox family! I am totally rooting for all of them!

analee hirschi said...

I have always wanted to do the biggest loser with my family, but they are all wusses, good luck!