Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get Your Happy On

Call me a Debbie Downer or Gloomy Gus but lately I've had the blues. I'm overwhelmed with financial issues with school and Lance's medical bills that were quite unexpected, school in itself with all the things that go with it like Lance's apprenticeship, work, household chores, shows, callings, etc. etc. etc. As I told my sister today, I need a vacation but instead of going somewhere, I want to plant my feet inside my house, like a staycation, and not go anywhere for about a month. I'm gone so much which is hard for a homebody like me, I'm exhausted and worn out and I just need to stay home for a bit and chillax.

Today as I was taking a gander at a few blogs, I found this great entry over at Crafting Chicks. It really helped me realize that I not only want but NEED one of those happy boards. It's a great idea, the article that she references was so-so for me, but I love the concept of making a happy board. Lance's sister found this fantastic old frame at the DI in Burley and gave it to me, and now I know exactly what I'm going to do with it in my own way. Get your happy on at Crafting Chicks!

No comments: