Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sweet Baby Brittany

Sisters meeting for the first time. Aubrey kept saying, "She have eyes like me."
Precious mom and baby



You can kind of see she has reddish brown curly hair
So far the majority say that she's a good mix of Brad and Heather. She definitely looks like a Pettingill to me. But regardless, she's beautiful!
I can't get over how tiny she is
Getting the thorough check from Dr. Jones. Even though she's 4 weeks premature with the delivery complications, she's completely healthy. What a blessing!
Little itty bitty feet
She's going to be a drooler liker her Aunt Becky.

2 comments:

Christine said...

That first picture is my favorite, so cute with all four girls! I wish I could be there.

Jason and Tara Koyle said...

Tell Heather and Brad congrats for me. She's adorable!! I can't believe they have 3 girls!!!