Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank You, Thank You!

I just have to give a shout out to the world's best husband: my Lance. He's my rock in every way, he's my sunshine and my happiness. Through this whole pregnancy he's been such a trooper and a huge blessing. Whether it has been holding my hair back to throw up, pulling the blanket over my feet, making me dinner, nagging me about drinking water to avoid dehydration, keeping my arms warm in the hospital while I had iv fluids going, putting my socks on, wiping tears away as I sobbed in desperation because of pain or the lack of endurance and courage, he has been there through it all. All the ups and downs. All the good and the bad.

We've got 5 weeks to go and he'll be facing the most difficult part of it with me and I couldn't ask for any one else. He's been by my side this far and I literally couldn't do this without him. I love you so much Sweetie!

No comments: