Sunday, October 23, 2011

9th Ward Rocks!

My totally awesome (old) ward threw me a baby shower a few weeks ago. It felt SO GOOD to see everyone again, it was like being home. Thanks so much everyone, it was a blast and this little boy got spoiled! I have to give a special shout out to my fabulous YW, check out this blanket. We have got some uber creative people in 9th ward....each young woman and leader drew me a picture/saying and signed their name to create this beautiful quilt. I wish I had a picture with every single young woman and leader with the quilt but these were the few that were able to make it to the shower. You guys rock!

Yummy spread with Dianne's famous cinnamon rolls.
I love that in this picture Stephanie looks so entertained and thrilled to be there. She'll probably shoot me for posting it but I couldn't resist. :)









THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

MarshandKrissy said...

I so wish I could have been there! Looks like it was a good turn out! I can't wait to see pictures of your handsome little boy...in only a few days!!! AHH I'm so excited for you!!! (you are in our prayers too...I remember all the feelings you are having)

Laura said...

Ooh, only 3 more days until Baby Day!!! Cannot wait to see Mr. Cox! Good luck Becky, and take all the help and rest you can get. :)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, thank you very much. :)