Thursday, October 27, 2011

Progress Report

Kimball is in the NICU for his difficulty breathing. Yesterday they took him off the ventilator but kept the cannula in. I tried nursing a few times today but the little guy is just so tuckered out he slept. One of the nurses tried to give him a bottle which was too much, he choked a little and started having breathing problems again. Overall, he's doing great though. I assume I'll be able to go home tomorrow but I haven't heard yet and he'll stay in the NICU for a few more days at least.



2 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

So cute! He has more hair than Lance! Congrats to you all.

The Staley Family said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little guy! I hope things continue to get better and that you all get to go home together soon! Congratulations!