Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Craft Day

Of all the people I wanted to a baby shower, I really wanted my sister there. I don't know why, probably because she's the only sister I have. Even though she had to arrange her work schedule she made it and hosted an awesome family baby shower for me during October's craft day. Thanks so much to Christine, Mom, and all the sisters who helped, it was fantastic! (Charity was my photographer during craft day, thanks Charity)!

Whenever Peytin sees a camera, he's got his little grin ready!



This is a SUPER cute quilt my mom made me. It's all barnyard animals.....right up my alley. Love all the polka dots!
This little blanket mom made with Charity. Charity picked it all out and laid out the patterns and stuff for Grandma, she couldn't wait for me to open it and take a picture with her. Thank you Charity!





Quiet please, game time!

This super chic quilt Heidi made....I had no idea she even sewed and to top that off she said this is the first quilt she's ever made. I'm floored! I LOVE the colors!




2 comments:

Sam and Kristol said...

Good luck tomorrow!! It will be an amazing day for you. Can't wait to see pics of him.

*LaUrA* said...

you got lots of cute stuff!! And you are adorable! I wish you would have posted more prego pics!!