Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Christmas Festivities

This was Lance's Christmas barbershop show, his quartet The Blue Jeans also sang a funny song. They served dinner and had some raffles and silent auctions as well. I won a pair of Telic shoes, which I'd never heard of that brand before but I ordered them and they're $50 fancy ergonomic healthy-for-the-foot type of flip flops. I also won an overnight stay in a hotel for free!

This was our ward party and Cora wanted nothing to do with Santa. She just hid behind me the whole time and wouldn't look at Santa or go near him at all. But the boys liked him.
 This was the picture Kimball drew for Santa. I love how he drew the teeth and mittens!
 Christmas Eve pajamas! Batman and My Little Pony for the win.

Our Christmas day was wonderful, Lance's phone didn't ring until the afternoon so we were able to spend most of the day together. I know Heavenly Father has a hand in that, it's certainly not likely especially on a day off/holiday for the funeral homes. Lance and I did not give gifts to each other this year since we're looking at buying a new house. But the kids sure got spoiled and loved it. With every present Cora's exclamation was always the same with really wide eyes: "No way!"


This was how Ma and Pa Cox gave us our gift, Lance had a good time opening it. It's money for a date night for every month of the year!



No comments: