Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Brothers

Kimball really is the best big brother! He's my right hand man with Ezra and is a great babysitter. He'll feed Ezra if I ask him to, he'll watch him while I take a shower, he plays with Ezra nonstop, and is Ezra's #1 fan. I don't know what the difference is, maybe because she's a girl, but his relationship with Cora has changed. He teases her nonstop and they always seem to be fighting about one trivial thing or another. It drives me crazy and Kimball is always the instigator. Every time I talk to Lance about it he says, "That's just what brothers do." Which I suppose is right if I think back to my brothers teasing me relentlessly. I guess it's a form of affection. But I'm so grateful for my kids and the unique relationships they have with each other. One of the best parts of parenting is watching them as siblings and seeing how they help each other.

No comments: