Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Winter Visit

This week was Valentine's Day and Kimball was so excited to go to school and share his Valentine's, he came home and shared his loot with Cora which was sweet. Lance did singing Valentine's with his quartet like usual so I didn't see him until late that night, but I did make sure to make him a cheesecake to show my love.


Tuesday was also awesome because Mom flew in to visit us for 5 nights. It was SO much fun and SO needed!!! The first day we were without a car so I put mom to work doing a little hemming and patching on some clothes. While she did that I exercised and folded laundry. Her and Cora were inseperable, Cora adores her like nothing I've ever seen before. They did nails together painting and putting little stickers on, it was so cute to watch them.

We did lots of shopping, first at the mall downtown and eating lunch at Tortilla Union, which was super spicy and I'll probably never go there again. The next day we went shopping at the mall close to my house, Mom found a lot of super cute sweaters and epic shoes, she made a good haul!

Friday I kept Kimball home from school so he could spend some time with Grandma as well. We went bowling and ate at Tomato Street. My kids have the best, coolest Grandma ever!










No comments: