Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mr. Thoughtful

Kimball drew this picture of me at school: Princess Mom
Yesterday when the kids were playing outside Kimball wanted to help me out so he got my gloves and tools and started weeding near the driveway. I love that he wants to help me and takes the initiative to do it. And look at that little baby butt crack!

We had Kimball's quarterly parent teacher conference a few days ago and he's thriving in school. She said he's the student who always wants his good actions to be noticed and tries to set a good example. We had a little bit of an issue with breakfasts, he always eats at home but then I got a bill that we owe the school for lunch money. I thought that was odd because he takes a sack lunch. Turns out he'd been going into the school for breakfasts because "they have really good juices, mom. And it doesn't even cost anything the breakfasts are free!" We had a chat about nothing in life is free and what to do to solves the breakfast issue. He just does it because all of his friends are in there eating and he wants to be with them. Turns out the Breakfast Club is a real thing.

No comments: