Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Student of the Month

Last week we surprised Kimball by attending the school assembly, his teacher had emailed us to inform us he was chosen for student of the month, character trait CARING. He was so surprised to see his whole family there to support him! As I took this first picture I noticed he's the smallest kid, haha.
Great job, buddy! Caring is certainly one of your strong characteristics and I'm happy to see that others notice that in you, too. You're an excellent student, your teacher loves you, your classmates love you, and most of all your family loves you! You love to read (I'm secretly hoping you'll be a nerd) and by the second month of first grade had already long passed the first grade reading level. I love that you love to have fun and joke around. We're proud of you!!


No comments: