Saturday, February 15, 2020

Random Photos

Waiting in the car for Cora's bus.
Cora had a 2 hour ophthalmologist appointment and rocked it. We celebrated with by sharing a huge donut.

 She cracks me up, haha!
 We love when Daddy is home!
I planned this date night - we went shooting because we have two guns and I don't even know how to use them. So I learned how to use both the pistol and revolver and we got some target practice in. Lance has better aim with the pistol and I have pretty darn good aim with the revolver. It was so much fun, we'll definitely do that again! Although I would like to go target shooting outside somewhere.
 I love this sweet baby!
 Kimball's latest obsession is experimenting.
 Kimball's love monster cupcake he decorated at a primary activity.
This is the bouquet of beef jerky that I got Lance for Valentine's Day and a note that read, "Nothing says I love you like stinky breath."

No comments: