Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Craft Day in UT

Craft day in UT was another one for the books! Lance let me go Monday-Saturday and Mom came to Christine's a few days early as well so the three of us could spend time together. We always have the best time chatting, eating, baking, cooking, shopping, cleaning, etc. It is such a treat for me to get away from my daily routine, have the kids and Lance appreciate what I do for them (hopefully), and just have some girl time with the family. Charity and Savannah came up for a few days, never a dull moment when they are around. And Sydney and her two young ones came for a few days as well!













I'm not sure that the kids had a home cooked meal while I was gone, but boy did they have fun with Dad! One night he set up the tent in the basement, loaded them up with snacks, and put a tv in the tent for their slumber party. Dad is the best!
 

No comments: