Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Kimball Turns 11

Happiest of birthdays to this big man in the house! Holy smokes, 11 years old. Kimball is such a great student, rule follower, thinks of others first, funny and witty, and just an all around good kid. He especially loves to make people laugh just like Dad. He is increasingly becoming a much pickier eater which is a hard thing for me to not take personally and his anxiety has become an all time high this month. For a few weeks he wasn't even functional and I was so desperate to know how to help him. We sat and cried a lot together, of course this happened when Lance was in DC visiting Kempton so I didn't have his help. It's new territory we're trying our best to navigate and help him through. He still loves to ride bikes and do tricks on his scooter, draw animations, and play with Murphy. He's mature for his age and still holds my hand in public which I'll gladly accept as long as he lets me. I love you, Kimball!





 

No comments: