Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Random October Happenings

Lance and I went with a group of friends zip lining through WA just south of Liberty Lake. It was so pretty to see the fall colors from up high and you can't beat those views. The weather was amazing!


My friend Joanna had a canceled trip but didn't want her hotel reservations to be wasted, so she invited a few gals from the ward for an overnighter girls night. It was so fun! We started by getting manicures, had Greek food for dinner, and stayed up late into the night chatting about life at the historic Davenport hotel. It was a much needed last minute break for me.


Lance FINALLY got his 73' VW Karmann Ghia back.....now to work on the interior.

Look at my sweet cubs!
While playing hide n seek Ezra found Murphy's kennel as a good hiding spot, haha.
This cheeky Cora will not stay in her own bed! She's always sneaking out at all hours of the night, watching tv and sneaking into any food she can find. I've tried EVERY strategy and consequence to change this but to no avail. When I asked her how she was going to stay in bed she said, "I know! I'll make a sign and put it by my bed so when I wake up, I'll know that I need to go to you room!" I let her make the sign but it didn't even work on the first night, she was up. Needless to say, she has a sleep study scheduled for a couple of nights.
On this night I decided that she wasn't able to sleep in her own bed if she couldn't stay in it so she slept on the floor in my room. I had to take a picture of her.....she tucked Princess Poppy in and let her borrow the sleep mask. So sweet.

 

No comments: