Tuesday, November 1, 2022

First Day of School & Class Fieldtrips

My annual date with each child to get school supplies although now the district supplies it all, so we just needed shoes, backpack, and lunch box. For their treats Ezra chose Coldstone, Cora chose Retro Donuts, and Kimball chose Pete & Belle's. The kids all have great teachers so it should be great year!


First day of 5th, 3rd, and Kindergarten.


My sweetest little baby with the humongous backpack just waiting so patiently for the bus to come.
A big, huge grin from both Ezra and Kimball who was an excellent big brother helping him transfer buses and navigate his first day. Yep, I cried. I knew this day was coming and boy did it come fast! My heart just burst at all the amazing friends he'll make and wonderful things he'll learn but so sad at the same time to lose my daily pal.
As soon as Ezra got home from school he went straight to the bathroom and Dad snapped this picture of him. Hahaha!


A few of the teachers needed individual head shots so these are the ones I emailed them. Kimball was proud to show Murphy.

For the first time ever I got to volunteer for class field trips! Kimball's was a hike to Hog Lake where they learned about different vegetation and had an art project. It was in the 80's in October!



Cora's field trip I forgot to take a picture of us together but she got to go to Riverfront Park where they learned about floods and the ice age. Here are a few scenic shots I got.

Ezra got to go to Walter's farm where they played in the pallet maze, irrigation slide, had a tractor ride and learned all about apples, and got to pick a pumpkin to take home.



 

No comments: