Tuesday, October 17, 2023

More Summer Fun

Lance was so thoughtful and took Cora to her sleep study for me. It actually took quite a while to get all the wires placed on her but she did such a great job and cooperated really well. I won't get the results for a few more months.

I was unable to go on our annual friends camping trip with Ramos', Roe's, Frazier's, and Gene's, but I was able to make it to the lake day. Five hours swimming, fishing, paddle boarding, eating, and chatting away. Gosh, I love summer!






The kids caught a ton of huge snails at the lake and most of them were still alive. We took them home where they came out of their shells which the kids thought was pretty cool.

Motocross at the fair!
Silverwood time!




Lane and I going on the scary wooden roller coaster. I don't know why I listen when he asks me to go with him; this ride is so old and rickety and it about throws my neck out every time.

Lance is such a good missionary and asked our funeral director, Stephanie, if she'd like to come with us to the Moses Lake Temple open house. Doing funerals she is familiar with a lot of different religions and jumped at the chance to see the inside of one of our beautiful temples. We went at just the right time because two days later our area was badly hit with wildfires and the interstate was closed down for a while.


No comments: