Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Recent Random Pictures

There's actually been a lot going on lately despite my sparse posts, so here's a few random photos of what's been going on.

For Thanksgiving we ate dinner with Lance's family and had dessert with my family. There weren't too many people left at my parent's house by the time we got there so Lance and I played a few games of ping pong, air hockey, and foosball.

Last night my youngest brother was set apart as a missionary for the church and today headed for UT for the MTC. This was our final good bye, he'll be serving in the Zurich Switzerland mission.

Scott and my dad - goofballs!

This is my youngest nephew, Quentin and me. Isn't he so cute?

Towards the end of November our niece Sage turned 4 years old and had a birthday party. We went bowling (I'm pretty sure Sage beat my score), had pizza, and this delicious pretty princess cake Stephanie made. Isn't she talented?

This is a hair bow/clip holder I made for Lance's sister Allison. She's finally having a girl after three boys and I wasn't able to make it to the shower. Thanks to my Charleston ward for giving me the idea and also the simplicity of the project. I think I redid it about three different times until I liked it.

2 comments:

J-Babe said...

Wow you have been super busy:) I love the pictures on the side, they really show charachter!

Cassie said...

Cute pictures!