Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is It Spring Time Yet?

I don't know what the officials decided on whether or not they saw the groundhog, but I am SOOO ready for spring! It's been in the upper 40's this week which is typically freezing cold in my book but compared to some of the really cold days, it's been so nice and mild. I had to go to the store yesterday to pick up a few things and there were lovely bright colors everywhere with potted tulips, adorable sun dresses for little girls, and with the sun shining it felt so good. I never realized how much I loved the sunshine until it didn't show it's face for the entire month of January. Oh how I missed it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo agree! I love the outdoors...so bring on the good weather! I have gotten the spring magazines too (sighing inside), you should get yourself a fresh flower from the store...it might hold you over for week. :)

Laura said...

I need all four seasons and so the cold doesn't bother me as much...but then again I haven't been living in beautiful Charleston! I am looking forward to spring too - I didn't realize how much I had missed the sun through all the fog until it lifted. Gotta love the sun...until it's too hot and that's when I start complaining!!! Hope you guys are doing well. :)