Thursday, October 29, 2009

King Singers

Since I wasn't able to go to Denver with Lance, I was very much looking forward to our Logan UT trip. The King Singers were in town and there wasn't a chance we'd miss their concert, it was SO good! This was my second time to one of their shows and I loved every bit of it. They all sing a capella and their voices are so crystal clear its unbelieable! We decided to make it a little get away for us so we booked a room at our favorite hotel, the Anniversary Inn, and stayed the night while taking time off work. It was so nice and relaxing! I love the Anniversary Inn. This time we stayed in the room Lost in Space which was so awesome with the black lights, outer space mural/painting, and a sort of space ship bathroom. Of course we didn't have the money for the hotel because we could have easily just drove the 3 hours back home but money can't buy time with my husband and it was definitely worth it!

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

Oh I LOVE the Anniversary Inn...so much fun!