Sunday, October 25, 2009

Show Time

A few weeks ago was the annual Magichords Barbershop Show. It turned out really great and Lance's quartet, 4th Avenue, also performed. Sadly, the quartet is no more. The Dell call center here in Twin Falls closed and as a result, 500 people lost their jobs including TJ. Luckily he received a promotion in Nashville, TN so he and his sweet Emily have moved there. Kempton is leaving for school in January at BYU so he's also gone. It will be sad, they have the best time singing and getting together and we wives also have had many good chats while the boys were singing away. But one day I'm sure there will be a reunion. Sorry for the picture quality, we were sitting towards the back and flashes weren't allowed so I got what I could.
This is the chorus performing.
Practicing at Ben's house.
I thought this was a funny angle.

1 comment:

(me)linda said...

Oh those boys are cute. For reals, that's AWESOME.