Thursday, December 3, 2009

12 Drummers Drumming

Thanksgiving was wonderful with two turkey dinners with both of our families.

Lance has been studying like crazy for finals. Yay, almost done with the first semester!

Our external hard drive died and we lost TONS of stuff.

My sister in law had her fourth baby. He's so cute and tiny, they named him Peytin.

Its hard to eat healthy with holiday treats around all month long, despite my attempt at cooking healthy meals.

I have been working a lot more so I can pay Santa for gifts.

My sister was down for thanksgiving and we had a kids craft day with our nieces and nephews. We made foam puppets on a stick and put those capsule thing-ys in warm water so they could watch them grow. The kids loved it and I was exhausted.

It's freezing cold and doesn't show signs of stopping.

I've been making and completing jewelry orders left and right.

I saw New Moon with my sisters in-law. I wasn't in love with it but still love the books. I think I like the Twilight movie better but will still probably buy the movie.

I smashed my finger in my desk drawer at work. It really hurt.

We're still keeping our fingers crossed that a miracle will happen and Lance will start his apprenticeship. Right now its not looking good because of the economy.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun and frustrating month combined. I hope everything works out despite the bad economy. Take care and have a great Christmas!!