Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby It's FREEZING Outside

Oh the weather outside is frightful and there's nothing delightful about it! The snow never melts, the wind chill cuts me to the bone, and it literally takes me hours to warm up once I'm inside. I'll admit I've become a little unconsoling with the weather, it puts me in a foul mood and I absolutely dread going outside. It takes every ounce of will power within my being to drag myself out of my warm, comfy bed in the mornings. Not to mention going to work because that implies I have to actually touch the frigid steering wheel which emanates the cold through my gloves. Ugh, and to think we have about 4 more months of this!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it doesn't get soo bad that I open my door to that! Brrrr, it is cold, Hope you stay warm!