Friday, April 2, 2010

Denver Day 3 - Michael Buble!!

On my chillaxing day in the hotel while I was flipping through channels, I stopped and watched Michael Buble's music video. Then I thought to myself, "Self, wouldn't it be awesome if he was putting on a concert this week right here in Denver?!" So I went to his website and low and behold, he was in Denver the very next day for a one day concert! Whaaaaaa???????? I texted Lance to get his opinion on spending money for the tickets.....what was I thinking? Why did I even question myself, DUH!! So we got the cheapest tickets we could find and went to the Pepsi Center for this ridiculously awesome concert! Man, it was a blast and everything was fantastic! We were of course on the very top in the nose bleed section but who cares, it was absolutely AWESOME!!!

Fireworks after the opening number!
Encore with confetti and more fireworks!!

1 comment:

*LaUrA* said...

awesome! How lucky were you on that! He is fantastic...I would love to see him concert.