Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Denver Day 2

Today was my chillaxing day. I watched TLC and HGTV for who knows how long and ate half a bag of peanut butter M&Ms and Dove chocolates. I painted my toes a lovely hue of "Burgundy Frost," gave myself a facial masque which I'd forgotten how much I love and NEED those, took a long shower (I hate baths), watched 27 Dresses, straightened my hair and applied makeup just like I'd just watched hours earlier on an episode of TLC. However, my makeup and hair never turns out as flawless as they show on tv. Ugh, what a reality check.

2 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

I'm jealous!! But so glad you are having a relaxing time. Keep up the good work!

Jonathan Osorio said...

Welcome to Colorado you guys! Too bad we'll miss you....so close! Enjoy the wonderful area and try to get over to the Red Rocks Amphitheater.