Monday, March 15, 2010

It's So On!

The count down is on ..... Lance and I have two weeks left until we go to Denver! Technically we're going to Littleton, CO which is a little south of Denver where Lance is going to school. His mortuary science program is online and once a semester he has to go down there for labs. This time, I'm coming with him and it is going to be a superb vacation! At least for me, because after all, I have a week off of work and I don't have to go to school or the mortuary for labs. I've already started my packing list: nail polish, facial masque, bubble bath, chick flicks (at least 10), junk food (chocolate), and comfy pajamas. That's as far as I've gotten but I'm sure I'll add more grooming/girly/relaxing items to my packing list...

1 comment:

Tawni Williams said...

Yea!! Go pamper yourself that will be awesome!