Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Little Something For Someone Special

My mother in-law Donna does so much for me. I can't even name everything and often times I forget to thank her or go out of my way to show her that I really do appreciate all that she does for Lance and I. I really wanted to do something special for her to show her that I'm so grateful for everything she does. I thought about making her some jewelry but she doesn't wear tons. I thought about taking her out for ice cream but she's been on a diet. Then I thought of the perfect thing! She LOVES purses and my sister in-law has been crazy busy sewing her little fingers off and I knew Donna would be beyond thrilled to get one of Heather's purses. So I gave her a gift card, we picked out a pattern, enjoyed a loverly hour or so picking out fabric, and ta da! Check out the finished product HERE!!!

3 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

so cute!

How much does she charge? I know I could e-mail her and ask...but this is easier:) I love the black and white ones and the yellow one...and a few others! so cute!...let me know how much she charges for the ones she already has made.

julie said...

Donna is special. I love that lady. Good work!

Josh & Michelle said...

I am so amazed at how talented you and your family are! I LOVE those purses!