Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls Trip: Jackson Hole, WY Day 3

Friday was our free day to do whatever we wanted. Naturally we wanted to shop so we headed uptown to the square where tourists pour out money for all kinds of souveniers. I left my camera at the cabin so I didn't get any pictures but in the middle of the square is a grassy area and at the entrance was a high arch made of antlers. It was really cool looking, can't believe I forgot my camera! Late afternoon we headed to the Bar J Wranglers Ranch. They put on dinner and show which was fantastic!
Before dinner we went on a wagon ride and saw the beautiful grounds, my favorite were these little wagon planters.


Mom and her two girls.

After the wagon ride we got in line for these home made dutch oven biscuits. This guy kind of looks like a statue but I promise he's real.
Dinner time!
And the featured program, the Bar J Wranglers. It was a fantastic show! They were hilarious and very talented, definitely worth it!

No comments: