Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Work Campout

A few weeks ago there was a work camp out up at Thompson Flat. However, the employees who aren't family weren't able to make it so it ended up being a family camp out. There was DELICIOUS dutch oven food, four wheeling, boating (in a little tiny raft) on Lake Cleveland, and resting. Lance didn't come up because it was the day after his little wreck and I knew he was going to be quite sore. Sleeping in a tent on the hard ground wouldn't make him any more comfortable so he stayed home. I wouldn't camp there again due to the dirt. It wasn't really dirt, it was like dirt that was ground into a fine, fine powder. No matter how softly we tried to walk, dirt was always kicked up. Needless to say it made for REALLY dirty kids! These were only a handful of the little grimy things, the others were off playing and I never got their picture.


Three of my five brothers and and my dad hanging out.

Baby Melony was the only clean child.


No comments: