Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sage isms

About a week ago we were having dinner at a restaurant with Lance's family. Steph was trying to help Sydnee eat who was being less than cooperative. Neither ate their dinner, Sydnee cried and refused the food, making a scene......I'm sure you've all experienced this at one point or another in public. In Steph's own words she says, "I'm sure the lady behind me is thinking 'What is she doing, can't she control her own kids???'" During this time of baby chaos Sage looks over at her mom and says with a smirk, "So, how's it going over there mom?"

Another time a few days ago Steph and Conrad were down visiting for the day. They were getting ready to head back home and Steph said, "Sage if you clean up all these toys so we can go (pointing all around her) then I'll give you two whole pennies!" Sage quickly replied, "I'll do it if you give me two quarters instead." She's a smart one!

No comments: