Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Glimpse of Relief

Today has actually been a good day. I don't feel fine or ok or so-so, I feel good. I feel hope and encouragement today, like I can actually do this. That's awesome progress especially coming directly from Sunday and Monday as really, really bad. I don't know what the difference is. I haven't eaten or done anything different at all. I was ready to get back to work, I was anxious to go outside for the first time in a long time, I was even smiling and walking around the house. Crazy! But it's awesome and I almost feel like my old self. Almost. Lance is afraid something is wrong, guess we'll find out tomorrow at my first doctors appointment. I just want to get the due date because I'm sick of everyone asking me without having a definite answer. I should be at 8 weeks, I just hope they don't say, "Oh it looks like you're only 6 weeks along." That would be devastating!

I really don't want to be sick tomorrow for my first appointment and I don't want to be sick when we close on the house. That would be terrible.

No comments: