Friday, April 22, 2011

Lance Recap

Lance told me our blog has turned into "one of those blogs that's all about the kids" and "we have the most depressing blog ever." So I struggle with what to post because I am so miserable with the pregnancy sickness, what else am I supposed to post about? My good day this week was short lived and I've been throwing up since then. Ugh.....I'm so ready for this to be over. So this is all about Lance.

Since I've had pregnancy brain my mind has been so fogged over that any questions or preparations about moving and what to add to the new house has all been a blur. I've pretty much left that up to Lance because I just can't focus at all. He's been busy buying things off craigslist to furnish the house. So far he's acquired a washer, stove, couch, dining table, and an AC unit for the rental. We still need a dryer and fridge but it will come with time.

He studies like crazy for his insurance course, I'm not sure when he's planning to schedule the exam in Boise but I think he gets closer and closer each day. This last semester has proven to be filled with lots of "busy homework." The pointless kind that has you write 20 pages for each assignment just to prove you read the section. He's so ready for it to be over and luckily has just a few weeks left.

We both keep hoping for spring to come and just when we see a little sunshine, the wind whips up and brings rain. Much like my sickness. Just when I think I'm starting to feel somewhat good, everything comes back up.

1 comment:

Curtis and Crystal Emery said...

It's ok to blog about your kid. We all want to hear it :) Besides, for all of us who blog, and understand the need to unload somewhere, it is the best place to put thoughts and feelings. Hang in there.